[Cash-outreach-engagement-circle] Fwd: There is still time to sign up for free Advice First Aid training next week

Abigail Hammond | CASH abigail.h at ldn.cash
Fri Nov 17 12:13:51 GMT 2023

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: There is still time to sign up for free Advice First Aid training next week
Date: Thursday, November 16, 2023 15:17 GMT
From: communications CAL <communications at citizensadvicelewisham.org.uk>
To: communications CAL <communications at citizensadvicelewisham.org.uk>

 Hello, We still have a few open places for our upcoming Advice First Aid next week.  You can sign up by following the link to the registration form. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions. All the best,Maria  Hello,  There is still time to sign up for our upcoming free Advice First Aid session scheduled to take place on Monday the  20th and Tuesday the 21st of November 2023.  Please see information about the Advice First Aid training and a link to the sign up sheets below and please do not hesitate to contact me for any information about the training.  All the best, Maria In partnership with Citizens Advice Pan-London network, Citizens Advice Lewisham is excited to introduce free Advice First Aid sessions.  Advice First Aid training equips front line workers and volunteers with the skills needed to provide initial support to people in need of advice.  Participants who attend the full two days course will receive a certificate of completion.  Sign up for the upcoming online Advice First Aid
 Advice First Aid: key points flyer.   Advice First Aid: a comprehensive overview.
 Next DatesIn person: 20th & 21st November 2023

                ---Maria Kogkou Head of Business & DevelopmentCitizens Advice Lewisham
Citizens Advice Lewisham | 0800 231 5453 (Freephone Enquiryline) | Leemore Community Hub, Bonfield Road, London, SE13 5EU | www.citizensadvicelewisham.org.uk

Follow us on Twitter
NOTICE: This email originates from Citizens Advice Lewisham (Charity Registration Number 1075040, VAT number 744052844, Company limited by guarantee, Registered Number 3038147 England, Registered office Leemore Community Hub, Bonfield Road, London SE13 5EU. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FRN: 617652 on behalf of Advice Lewisham advice partners. It contains proprietary information, some or all of which may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this email, please notify the author by replying to this email. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or reply to this email (other than for the reason stated above).