[Cash-outreach-engagement-circle] Please pass on..

Abigail Hammond | CASH abigail.h at ldn.cash
Fri Nov 10 19:09:19 GMT 2023

Thanks again John, we'll definitely let Abi now when we have more info to share!

Best,

Abby

On Tuesday, November 07, 2023 09:12 GMT, John Baldwin <john.baldwin at coophomes.coop> wrote:
  Of course more than happy to pass on the details.  I do updates to our co-ops from time to time but also Abi our Governance lead, who you have met (copied in here) does updates via our performance reports so she's also a good point of contact for this sort of thing. John John Baldwin​ Managing Director of Co‑op HomesCo‑op Homes, 8 Waldegrave Road
Teddington, TW11 8GTw: www.coophomes.coop Click here to report a repair, make payments, view statements & manage your account 24/7 online
 Co-op Homes (South) Ltd. is a registered society under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014
Registered number: 25197R | RSH No.C3675 VAT No.945 707693| Head Office t: 020 3166 2608
​
To reduce paper waste when emails are printed we have placed our disclaimer information here: www.coophomes.coop/emaildisclaimer______________________________________________________________________________