[Cash-outreach-engagement-circle] enquiry

Abigail Hammond | CASH abigail.h at ldn.cash
Tue May 30 23:03:36 BST 2023

Hi Liam and Aisha,

Abigail here from CASH - you recieved an invitation from us last Monday to attend our launch event on July 8th.

I had hoped to meet you last Tuesday at New Cross Learning but was unfortunately unable to attend.

As a Community Land Trust we have been delighted to see the press coverage of Citizens House, a London CLT project. We would very much like to invite the members of Lewisham Council who have been particularly involved in this project to our launch. Would you be able to tell us who they are?

Liam, knowing that you are unable to join us on the 8th​ July, ​​​​​​I would be happy to meet up with you at a good moment, whenever that might be.

Kind regards,

Abigail