[Cash-outreach-engagement-circle] Greetings and invitation

Abigail Hammond | CASH abigail.h at ldn.cash
Mon May 22 12:58:19 BST 2023

Dear Lev and Brendan,

At last:

On behalf of CASH - Community Assets for Society and Housing, I would like to invite you to our very exciting event – the launch of ‘Doc X’, our strategy-action document. It takes place on 8th July 2023, 11.30-2.30pm in the Orange Room at The Albany, Deptford, SE8..

For those of you not already familiar with CASH, we are a CBS and CLT based in London SE14. Over the past couple of years we have been working to consolidate our vision of how to create more co-operatively run housing, working and social spaces. With the help of funding from Deptford Challenge Trust and Community Led Housing London we have researched and, working with Catalyst Collective, built a financial model, in this first instance for the creation of co-operative housing.

So, please do come along on the 8th July to hear all about it! It is a drop-in event with short presentations that you can sign up for here on Eventbrite.
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/doc-x-launch-tickets-639825524367
Until then please do check out our newly revamped website where you can find out more and sign up to the Newsletter at https://ldn.cash.

The preparation of Doc X and the launch have taken a lot of work and resources  and we are now fund raising to make sure the publication and event are of quality and make an impact.   If your organisation or colleagues could consider contributing towards the cost of our efforts we will be very grateful! It is very easy to donate via our website https://ldn.cash/support, so do visit and share this link.
If you are also a local group, co-operative or related organisation, please feel free to bring leaflets to share with others as there will be a stall for these.

This is a significant milestone for CASH and indeed the opportunity for co-operatives and like minded people to come together to create more. Please come and celebrate with us! If you know of anyone we should add to our invitation list, please let us know or share this email with them.

Wishing you well,

Abigail, Leonie and Szczepan

Leonie Weber - Chair
Szczepan Orlowski – Secretary