[Cash-outreach-engagement-circle] Greetings from CASH

Abigail Hammond | CASH abigail.h at ldn.cash
Sun May 21 13:36:21 BST 2023

Hi Tina,

Last Sunday members of CASH came to Coin Street as part of our outreach and engagement programme, to meet people in co-ops in London. We met Nancy, who gave me your email address.

CASH - Community Assets for Society and Housing, is a Community Benefit Society and Community Land Trust. Our current priority is to create more housing co-ops in SE London.

We are wishing to share with your members our project, 'Co-ops Connect' which is an online jobs / skills network to encourage co-ops and co-op members to support each other through employment and skill share. We have been to talk about it at several co-op's General Meetings and wonder if this is something that your members might be interested in?

Please do have a look at out newly revamped website, https://ldn.cash where you will be able to read more about us and 'Co-ops Connect'.

You will shortly be recieving an invitation from us to join our event on 8th July and I will be glad to meet you then.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Abigail

Abigail Hammond
CASH Treasurer