[Cash-outreach-engagement-circle] Fwd: Thank you!

Abigail Hammond | CASH abigail.h at ldn.cash
Mon Jul 24 18:08:04 BST 2023

Dear Supporter,

Thank you so much for donating to CASH's Doc X fundraiser. Because of your generosity and support for our work, we raised enough to cover our costs!

In the short space of two weeks since the launch, now able to put a copy of Doc X is peoples hands, we have made significant progress.  We have spoken to Vicky Foxcroft, our Lewisham MP, met with local Ward Councillors and have a meeting booked with the Chair of Lewisham's Housing Select Committee. We have also made new networking connections with other housing co-ops and organisations in London. It's been amazing!

Our website has been updated with some pics, including the CASH logo topped cakes you helped pay for - https://ldn.cash/projects/document-x/

​​​​​​The link for a download of Doc X is there, also a feedback form if you fancy telling us what you think of it.

Once again, many thanks from all of us at CASH.  We aim to have more exciting news to share with you via our newsletter in the near future.

Abigail

Abigail Hammond
Chair