[Cash-outreach-engagement-circle] Thank You From CASH

Herta Gatter herta.g at ldn.cash
Thu Jul 6 13:27:00 BST 2023

Dear all,

Huge thank you to all of you for supporting the launch of Document X. We couldn’t have done it without you!

We are really excited about Saturday and hope to see you there in person to discuss Doc X. If you can’t make it, don’t worry - we can give you a booklet later or send you a digital copy, just let us know.

If you are interested in hearing a little bit more about how you can get involved in CASH, please respond to this email, and the Outreach and Engagement Circle will be in touch to organise a chat with you. We would love you to join!

In co-operation,

Herta Gatter

Outreach and Engagement Circle
Community Assets for Society and Housing
ldn.cash <http://ldn.cash/>
@ldncash