[Cash-outreach-engagement-circle] Inactive members & Doc X supporters

Szczepan Orlowski | CASH szczepan.o at ldn.cash
Thu Jul 6 09:41:32 BST 2023

Good morning Outreach & Engagement,

Hope you're well, Micah is bobbing in the sling so need to be concise!

*1. Inactive members*

I owed you a list of inactive members, had to update the ledger of
attendance first, here it is: https://cloud.ldn.cash/f/631736

On it you can see the following names coloured in sort-of lily and
require following up as to whether they wish to remain members, become
supporters or not be involved in any way:

- Angel Lambo
- Ben Beck
- Emmeline Callaghan
- Greg Brightwell
- Marcela Leite
- Matt Wilson
- Michal Kuligowski

Here's the membership process for reference on Signpost
<https://cloud.ldn.cash/apps/collectives/Signpost/Policies/Membership?fileId=626349>.

*2. Doc X supporters*

I have uploaded a list of 22 Doc X supporters, some of them are from
CASH but less than half: https://cloud.ldn.cash/f/631774

Perhaps some of them can get involved going forward! However, a few
people I see there I know are not going to join CASH as active members
(for instance they don't live locally and/or do not have capacity)...
Perhaps worth sending them a thank you email, ensuring they can come on
Saturday, alternatively have a digital copy to read? Of course up to you
how you wish to proceed!

Thanks, enjoy your day!

--
Szczepan Orlowski
*Community Assets for Society and Housing*