[Cash-outreach-engagement-circle] New supporter/member application - reach out

Szczepan Orlowski | CASH szczepan.o at ldn.cash
Sat Apr 22 19:09:23 BST 2023

Dear O&E Team,

I just created the cloud account for Liz and sent them access details
along with info that they implicitly accept Code of Conduct (which is
featured in membership policy and joining diagram). I have updated some
pages on Signpost, including the membership policy one:
https://cloud.ldn.cash/apps/collectives/Signpost/Policies/Membership?fileId=626349

I've come across "Potential New Members" page on Signpost that I believe
Abby created a while back. I moved it to Procedures with an assumption
that it is probably going to evolve due to your work on new approach to
onboarding:
https://cloud.ldn.cash/apps/collectives/Signpost/Procedures/Potential%20New%20Members?fileId=624405
(I noticed that friendship protocol and the starter pdf file that was
linked to did not load correctly so I replaced them with working files
from a backup, please let me know if you encounter any such issues there
or anywhere else on the cloud)

Having spent some time on Signpost this afternoon, I've improved a tiny
bit the description of our cloud apps but I expect it still might be
daunting for Liz, hopefully they will be OK with asking, please
encourage them to do so, and please edit yourselves if something is
missing/doesn't make sense:
https://cloud.ldn.cash/apps/collectives/Signpost/Tools?fileId=537991

Finally, an admin question to your circle: is Liz already in O&E? Should
I add them to your group on the cloud (so they get added to your chat
etc.) and to your mailing list? Apart from letting me know, could you
potentially update the respective Signpost, pretty please?
https://cloud.ldn.cash/apps/collectives/Signpost/Circles%20%F0%9F%9F%A0/Outreach%20%26%20Engagement?fileId=579116

PS.  Liz is now also in the spreadsheet based on their online
submission, row 34: https://cloud.ldn.cash/f/38538 - feel most welcome
to redo this as you find fit, sorry it's a bit stale ;]

Have a lovely evening

Szczepan Orlowski
*Community Assets for Society and Housing*