[Cash-outreach-engagement-circle] Fwd:?==?utf-8?q? FW: GLA Roundtable on Co-operatives - Invitation

Esra Abd ElRahman | CASH esra.a at ldn.cash
Mon Jul 18 11:37:34 BST 2022

FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: FW: GLA Roundtable on Co-operatives - Invitation
Date: Monday, July 18, 2022 11:34 BST
From: Esra Abd Elrahman <AbdElrahmanE at ealing.gov.uk>
To: "esra.a at ldn.cash" <esra.a at ldn.cash>

FYI

Esra Abd Elrahman

Senior Engagement Officer

M: +447718901991

T: +44208 825 6347

From: Esra Abd Elrahman
Sent: 18 July 2022 10:28
To: Dominic Ping <Dominic.Ping at london.gov.uk>; Sam Hurst <Sam.Hurst at london.gov.uk>
Subject: RE: GLA Roundtable on Co-operatives - Invitation

Thanks both, looking forward to it. Please find our website below:

CASH | Community Assets for Society & Housing (ldn.cash)

Sam, that sounds really great, does your co-op have a website we can look at? Would be good to have a discussion at some point after the event.

If you need any further information prior to the event, please let me know.

Many thanks,

Esra Abd Elrahman

Senior Engagement Officer

M: +447718901991