[Cash-outreach-engagement-circle] Fwd: from The Drive Housing Coop, Walthamstow

Herta Gatter | CASH herta.g at ldn.cash
Wed Dec 14 11:29:46 GMT 2022

Hi, I'll respond back! thanks

On Monday, December 12, 2022 09:19 GMT, Communication | CASH via Cash-outreach-engagement-circle <cash-outreach-engagement-circle at email-lists.org> wrote:

Hello O&E - perhaps you would be able to engage?

Good luck!

Sz.
 Communication Circle
Community Assets for Society and Housing

-------- Forwarded Message --------Subject:from The Drive Housing Coop, WalthamstowDate:Fri, 9 Dec 2022 21:08:35 +0000From:Rebekah Hirsch hirsch <rebekah_j_s_hirsch at hotmail.com>To:contact at ldn.cash <contact at ldn.cash>

Hello,  You may remember me, I came to the Coops Connect event at Sanford in the spring, (older woman with big grey hair), representing The Drive Housing Co-op.  Here at The Drive,  we are hoping to expand, build an eco-house in our garden and double our membership. I remember talking to a couple of people from CASH about this project, (sorry, but I have forgotten people's names, but I think I was talking to Esra?) We have been working on this project for years and we recently submitted a planning application to the local council. We have just heard that our application has been turned down. We want to go ahead and appeal the decision and we are hoping that there is someone at CASH who would be able to give us some advice about how best to go about this process.  We have until February 24th to submit our appeal. We know how time slips away so we are trying to get as much done as possible before the end of this year and it would be great to hear back from you before Christmas, if possible. Anyway, please let me know if you think you'd be able to help and who would be the best person to contact. Thanks very much, Rebekah Hirsch 07799872879