[Cash-board] BM to draft AGM agenda - next Wednesday 6pm

Szczepan Orlowski | CASH szczepan.o at ldn.cash
Sat Jun 24 20:07:47 BST 2023

Hello Board members,

I will follow up with an email to all members later this evening but
just wanted everyone to know that at today's General Meeting we
scheduled 2023 AGM of CASH for the 15th of July (instead of a regular GM).

As usual the board will get together to settle the agenda for the AGM
(here are equivalent 2021 <https://cloud.ldn.cash/f/234454> and 2022
<https://cloud.ldn.cash/f/586048> meetings). We scheduled this
AGM-agenda meeting for next Wednesday at 6pm at 8 Nettleton Road (we
used the fact that there were 4 board members present today who
consented to having a board meeting at a notice shorter than a week). If
you cannot join us in person, please dial in online:
https://rr.meet.coop/jen-hgs-3ke-mxn

Have a blissful evening.

All the very best

--
Szczepan Orlowski
*Community Assets for Society and Housing*