[Cash-board] BM to review Discovery Funding application - 20th July 7pm

Szczepan Orlowski | CASH szczepan.o at ldn.cash
Sun Jul 16 21:11:01 BST 2023

Good evening members of our Board!

What a spree, with launching Document X on Saturday last week and having
our AGM yesterday!

We are on our way to the holiday season, there's a meeting with
councillors on Thursday afternoon and a Board Meeting to consider our
funding application for Power to Change - Discovery Fund. We used
yesterday's AGM to schedule a *BM for this Thursday (20th) at 7pm and we
are meeting at 8 Nettleton Road*. If you cannot attend in person, please
call in via https://rr.meet.coop/jen-hgs-3ke-mxn

To find out a bit more about the Discovery Fund programme have a look
here:
https://www.powertochange.org.uk/our-work/our-programmes/discovery-fund/

Here is our working draft we will continue shaping over the coming days.
Please have a look ahead of Thursday evening as we will assess whether
this application is worth submitting (deadline on Friday):
https://cloud.ldn.cash/f/632875

Enjoy the rest of your evening and have a peaceful night.

In co-operation,

--
Szczepan Orlowski
*Community Assets for Society and Housing*