[Cash-board] Board meeting to sign-off the accounts - please answer the poll by Wednesday!

Szczepan Orlowski | CASH szczepan.o at ldn.cash
Sun Oct 2 21:21:58 BST 2022

Hi Board Members,

I trust you are in good spirits and up for a social next Sunday!

Just posted a message and Talk but thought might be good to also drop
you an email.

The other day Abby shared the final draft of accounts
<https://cloud.ldn.cash/f/614546> to be submitted to FCA. Last year,
when we were in a similar situation, we held a board meeting
<https://cloud.ldn.cash/f/367197> to sign off the accounts.

Would you mind meeting in the week starting the 10th of October to
quickly go over the accounts and confirm as board of CASH it's all good
to go? Abby and Richard, you are very much trusted in proceeding with
the submission, it just seems appropriate for all of board members to
take responsibility since the signature on the accounts is 'on behalf of
the Board'

Here's a poll with dates for the following week:
*https://cloud.ldn.cash/apps/polls/vote/74*
<https://cloud.ldn.cash/apps/polls/vote/74> Please respond by this
Wednesday and hopefully we can make it so we can send off the accounts soon.

Have a peaceful night

--
Szczepan Orlowski
*Community Assets for Society and Housing*