[Cash-board] Board meeting this Saturday at 10:45am at Sanford House 0

Szczepan Orlowski | CASH szczepan.o at ldn.cash
Thu Oct 14 00:01:01 BST 2021

Hello Board Members,

Hope the week has been kind to you!

Just wanted to invite you to the *Board Meeting this Saturday, the 16th
of October at 10:45am*. We will be meeting in House 0 of Sanford Housing
Co-op, here's a little map reference:
https://cloud.ldn.cash/s/wf7xfdSXipL7LBX

The only agenda point is to agree the financial accounts of CASH for the
year ended 30 April 2021. Here are the Financial Statement for your
attention ahead of the meeting: https://cloud.ldn.cash/f/365766

Immediately after the BM we will follow on to carry out GM in the same
location.

See you soon!

In co-operation

--
Szczepan Orlowski
*Community Assets for Society and Housing*