[Cash-board] Board meeting ahead of upcoming GM - your consent needed

Szczepan Orlowski | CASH szczepan.o at ldn.cash
Sun Oct 10 21:06:56 BST 2021

Good evening Board Members,

Hope you've had a blissful weekend!

Our treasurer Abby requested *a Board meeting**to approve the financial
accounts*. The meeting would start 15 minutes ahead of our GM this
Saturday, that is at *10:45am on the 16th of October*.

Article D27 of our rules <https://cloud.ldn.cash/f/16340> states we need
to give at least seven days' written notice but also that /'The Board
may meet on shorter notice where not less than seventy-five per cent of
the Board Members so agree.'/

I would like to ask everyone to *reply stating whether you consent* to
calling a Board meeting at a shorter notice. I agree.

Thank you very much and looking forward to seeing you soon!

In co-operation

--
Szczepan Orlowski
*Community Assets for Society and Housing*