[Bins] Cannot find template style

Lenin Hernández leninmhs at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 08:43:01 BST 2007

hi bins developers''

I try run bins, i think is very god album generator, but not success this'

for example
$bins dia_debian dia_debian -s martin
error say: Cannot find template style 'martin'

$bins dia_debian dia_debian
error say: Cannot find template style 'swigs'

$bins dia_debian dia_debian -t /usr/share/bins/templates.martin -s
/usr/share/bins/templates.martin
error say: Cannot find template style '/usr/share/bins/templates.martin/'

im dont find a god quick start reference on the web' i promises
publish a article in my personal blog about bins where will running
this

Ubuntu 7.10
Bins Versión: 1.1.29-7

earlier use 'igal' but this is simple...

Sorry for my English, is not very good

thanks  for the support'''

--
Lenin Hernández
CUCLUG.: "no hay nada mejor, que hacer lo que realmente te gusta".