[Bins] Re: bins: thumbnails in independent directory

arwan arwan at telenet.be
Fri Jan 27 09:35:59 GMT 2006

I was thinking about a similar feature: to have a separate directory to
contains all images (possibly located on another server).
I had already start hacking the script by allowing a configuration
option 'baseURL', so I could manually move all images to another server.
But I'm having troubles with finding/changing links for the generated
thumbnails.
I'd be happy to contribute to the code, but I'll need some pointers on
how things are handled inside bins.

Jeroen.