[Bins] Re: prefetching html vs prefetching image

Pierre THIERRY nowhere.man at levallois.eu.org
Wed Nov 9 17:31:54 GMT 2005

Scribit Pierre THIERRY dies 09/11/2005 hora 18:26:
> we could use rel="prefetch"

You'll maybe notice it seems in contradiction with my comment on
#210697, but I think it is in fact in it's spirit: if we use rel="next"
for both the image and the page, one browser could think the image is
the next document (e.g. if it takes the last matching link instead of
the first...).

Then if you go to the next document using a navigation widget instead of
the links in the page, you get the bare image.

So it would in fact be a bug if a rel="next" was pointing on the image.
But a rel="prefetch" makes perfectly sense.

Complementarily,
Nowhere man
nowhere.man at levallois.eu.org
OpenPGP 0xD9D50D8A