[Bins] Translations

Jérôme SAUTRET jerome at sautret.org
Wed Nov 2 21:37:59 GMT 2005

On Wed, Sep 28, 2005 at 12:09:41PM +0200, Martin Pohlack wrote:
> Hi,
>
> what is the best approach to update / complete bins translation files (I
> want to work on the german files).
>
> Which tools should I use?  What is the typical process?
>
> I found the *.po files which supposedly are the source of the *.mo
> files?  Are they hand-made or is an tool ivolved?

You can edit .po files by hand, but it is more convenient to use an
.po file editor. I personally use the po mode of emacs. Kbabel is also
widely used. I guess there is also some tools, even for windows.

--
Jérôme SAUTRET (Jerome @ SAUTRET.org)           http://SAUTRET.org
Key 0x95D463F3 fingerprint 3B69 3B60 4D32 B8DF 2BF3 8035 5036 D41A 95D4 63F3