[Bins] [S.Burke@rl.ac.uk: Security problem on RB]

Steve Traylen s.traylen at rl.ac.uk
Mon Mar 14 11:34:49 GMT 2005

Hi Maarteen

  With the LCG2_3_1 release , is the RB expected to not have
  the security whole from the start. The one here was reinstalled on
  Friday morning at LCG2_3_1 so I had assumed everything would be okay.

  Do I still need to change the permissions manually

  Steve

----- Forwarded message from "Burke, S (Stephen)" <S.Burke at rl.ac.uk> -----