[Bins] Language corrections in binsrc

Robert Funnell robert.funnell at mcgill.ca
Fri Sep 17 16:50:51 BST 2004

I've just started playing with BINS - it looks very nice.
I'd like to suggest the following corrections to the English in
binsrc:

'or images pages' -> 'or image pages'
'mailaddress' - 'e-mail address'
'will be showed' -> 'will be shown'
'ease later edition' -> 'ease later editing'
'If one on this keyword' -> 'If one of these keywords'
'of an sub-album.xml' -> 'of a sub-album.xml' (twice)
'can be never' -> 'Can be never'
'one of the size name -> 'one of the size names'
'parametred' -> 'parameterized'
'seems to doesn't work' -> 'seems not to work'
'orginal -> 'original' (twice)
'bins try to use' -> 'bins tries to use'
'and thus, speed' -> 'and thus speed'
'when current one' -> 'when the current one' (twice)
'Sizes parameters' -> 'Size parameters'
'caracter' -> 'character'
'a absolute' -> 'an absolute'
'in pixel' -> 'in pixels'
'of <size> tag' -> 'of <size> tags'
'Colors parameters' -> 'Color parameters'
'items color' -> 'item color'

I hope this is useful.

- Robert