[Bins] Language corrections in binsrc

Jérôme SAUTRET jerome at sautret.org
Sun Oct 24 14:34:58 BST 2004

On Fri, Sep 17, 2004 at 09:20:14PM -0400, Robert Funnell wrote:
> Haroon -
>
> Thanks for making the changes and doing the diff, which I probably
> should have done in the first place. Reviewing the diff, I found one
> or two changes that you missed and one or two that I'd missed, plus
> some improvements by you.
>
> I've now done my own diff for binsrc which hopefully includes all the
> changes. It is attached as bins-grammar-patch2.diff . (Your attachment
> got through OK so I assume that mine will.)

Thanks for your corrections. It has been corrected in CVS and will be
available in next release.

> Reading binsrc again, I noticed something odd in the sections on the
> "hidden" and "ignore" parameters. The first section refers to
> sub-album.xml but then refers to an album, while the second section
> refers to album.xml but then refers to a sub-album. Is there an
> inconsistency here?

Actually, the second one in accurate. I've corrected that.

> Also, the section on the ignore parameter refers to the "ignore"
> field, and the section on the hidden parameter also refers to the
> "ignore" field. Should the section on the hidden parameter be
> referring to a "hidden" field?

You're right. Fixed.

Thanks,

	Jérôme.

--
Jérôme SAUTRET (Jerome @ SAUTRET.org)           http://SAUTRET.org
Key 0x95D463F3 fingerprint 3B69 3B60 4D32 B8DF 2BF3 8035 5036 D41A 95D4 63F3