[Bins] problem with bins-edit-gui

Guillaume Rousse rousse at ccr.jussieu.fr
Sat Jan 31 16:32:52 GMT 2004

On Saturday 31 January 2004 16:47, Franck Collineau wrote:
> Le Samedi 31 Janvier 2004 14:03, Guillaume Rousse a écrit :
> > You'd better stay with mandrake package, wich works out of the box, if
> > you're not fluent with such kind of problems. Either use the bins package
> > for 9.2, or rebuild the cooker package from src.rpm.
>
> But i 've installed Mandrake 9.2 rpm !
You're right, I just tried with same result. It is broken in 9.2, and in
cooker too.

The real error is here:
Can't locate object method "close_hides" via package "Gtk::Label"
at /usr/bin/bins-edit-gui line 152

Jerome, it seems there is a version mismatch in bins-edit-gui with perl-GTK.
--
It is axiomatic that any spares required will have just been discontinued and
will be no longer in stock.