[Bins] problem with bins-edit-gui

Guillaume Rousse rousse at ccr.jussieu.fr
Sat Jan 31 14:03:25 GMT 2004

On Saturday 31 January 2004 12:57, Franck Collineau wrote:
> I 've installed bins-1.1.23 now.
> I 've set $LD_LIBRARY_PATH to /usr/lib/libglade and it doesn't work.
main libglade.so in in /usr/lib, and others are in /usr/lib/libglade/2.0

> I have no /opt/lib/gnome or /lib/gnome folder.
Sure, /opt is only used by suze, and /lib is for low-level libraries.

You'd better stay with mandrake package, wich works out of the box, if you're
not fluent with such kind of problems. Either use the bins package for 9.2,
or rebuild the cooker package from src.rpm.
--
As soon as you change lanes to a faster lane, it becomes the slowest lane
		-- Murphy's Driving Laws n°5