[Bins] Problem with French accents

Nicolas bins_album at oxstone.com
Sat Dec 18 22:01:26 GMT 2004

On Sat, Dec 18, 2004 at 10:08:28AM +0000, ekes wrote:
> Nicolas wrote:
> | Yes but... That would be the first time I need UTF-8. All of my other
> | webpages are displayed correctly (it's in French or in English).
> | Wouldn't it be possible to stay in ISO-8859-1 since I want my pages
> | displayed in French or English?
>
> You can set it on a per <directory> basis:
> http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/mod/core.html#adddefaultcharset
>
> It won't be the last time you will need UTF-8. It is becoming the
> standard/native encoding for lots and lots and lots of things.

I added it in my httpd.conf file, in the VirtualHost section:
<Directory
/var/www/www.oxstone.com/zaurus/200412/20041218_Funny_Bikes_Wissous_Forum_Z750>
AddDefaultCharset utf-8
</Directory>

Then I restarted Apache. However, that still doesn't work... Look at there:
http://www.oxstone.com/moto/200412/20041218_Funny_Bikes_Wissous_Forum_Z750

=(

Thanks for the help, anyway!!!
Nicolas.