[Bins] Bins processing of AVI files

Jason j_redhat at osaddict.com
Tue Sep 9 17:32:01 BST 2003

Hello all,

Has anyone else noticed that when bins process avi files and creates the photo album, it
does not copy them over with world read permission set.  However, it does create all the
html and jpg images with world read permission set.  It looks like it just does a
straight copy of the .avi files from the source.  This is a bit annoying, since I don't
really want my source files set world readable, but I do want the website code world
readable.  Also, when you change the permissions on the source .avi, they do not change
on the website unless you delete the .avi files from your website destination first.
Not really a big deal, just thought it should be noted.

Thanks,
Jason

--
"Why would you even shake a man's hand
if you're not going to help him stand?"  --Ben Harper