[Bins] Relative URLs?

Jérôme SAUTRET jerome at sautret.org
Tue Jun 24 22:01:15 BST 2003

On Fri, Jun 20, 2003 at 06:59:37PM -0400, Satya wrote:

> Is there a simple way to do relative URLs in the templates, or do I
> have to hack on the bins script directly?
>
> I have a stylesheet for my entire website, which I can specify using
> the joi templates. But I host the same site in two different places,
> and the base URLs are different (as in, /bins/ and /satyap/bins/).
> Plus, I need to specify a custom site-wide navigation bar, and that
> requires relative links, too.

I know Satya found the solution, but I give it here in case someone
writing new templates has the same problem. You can get the URL of the
album root in templates with the following trick :

<TMPL_VAR NAME=STATIC_PATH>/../

It's not really elegant, but it works, until a specific variable is added.

--
Jérôme SAUTRET (Jerome @ SAUTRET.org)           http://SAUTRET.org
Key 0x95D463F3 fingerprint 3B69 3B60 4D32 B8DF 2BF3 8035 5036 D41A 95D4 63F3