[Bins] Re: Feature

Scott Lambert lambert at lambertfam.org
Mon Jun 2 22:13:29 BST 2003

On Mon, Jun 02, 2003 at 09:52:42AM +0200, Jrme SAUTRET wrote:
> On Wed, May 28, 2003 at 03:22:27PM -0400, Bhairav Shah wrote:
> > I was wondering if the feature in your program that allows directories
> > to be ordered correctly by naming them 01_xxx, 02_xxy, also works for
> > images.  If I were to number each of my pictures in such a manner would
> > the program be able to create an album with those pictures in the order
> > I wanted them to be in?
>
> Yes, you can do the same with the image file names. You take a look at
> the URL in my photo album for some examples.

Can it do a "sort -r"?  It's not a big thing, but I have a lot of albums
that I am number prefixing as YYYYMMDD_albumname.  It would be nice if
the most recent could be sorted at the top, without having to prefix
them in decending order from 9999.  I just like for the numeric prefix
to mean something.

lambert at lambertfam.org