[Bins] How to use TMPL_VAR NAME=FILE_NAME in imagelist.html template?

Chris Croome chris at croome.net
Sun Feb 23 12:04:29 GMT 2003

Hi

I'm getting to the stage of customising the templates where I need
to start prodding the code in places :-)

I want to use this variable:

  <!-- TMPL_VAR NAME=FILE_NAME -->

In this loop:

  <!-- TMPL_LOOP NAME=IMAGE_LIST_TABLE -->

In the imagelist.html template. I want to get the filename because,
once I have given it a prefix like, "thumb-" it will make a good
frag ID since I don't use spaces in filenames ( I juess I could use
a scaled filename for this also).

I have done a quick grep of the code but it's been a long time since
I did any Perl and I'm not sure what I would need to do.

Anyone got any suggestions?

One other question, what is the number for in the HTML filename, eg:

  http://album.sautret.org/300_lieux/500_Paris/IMG_4175_Pt.jpg.1.html
                                                               ^

It's not needed to make the filename unique since the image file
name is already and it's not needed to order the pages as far as I
can tell.

Chris

--
http://chris.croome.net/