[Bins] album.xml not being processed

Ian Truelsen ian at ihtruelsen.dyndns.org
Mon Aug 18 01:13:58 BST 2003

I am using 1.1.20 and when I build an album.xml file in any of my sub
albums, it is not processed by bins. If I turn on the option in the rc
file, it prints the no long/short description available.

I created the album.xml file with the bins_edit -a --title MyTitle
--longdesc BigDescription --shortdesc ShortDescrition --sample
sampleimage.jpg AlbumLocation

This does not return an error and places an album.xml file in the
correct directory of the form:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><album>
   <description>

      <field name="sampleimage">
         sampleimage.jpg
      </field>

      <field name="shortdesc">
         ShortDescription
      </field>

      <field name="longdesc">
         LongDescription
      </field>

      <field name="title">
         MyTitile
      </field>
   </description>
   <bins>
   </bins>
</album>

Then I run bins ImageDirectory AlbumDirectory -s joi

This creates an album, but it creates it without the descriptions,
titles, etc.

I could not find an option in either the bins man page or the binsrc
file that would disable/enable the processing of the album.xml file.

Does anyone know what I am doing wrong here and how I can get these to
process?

--
Ian Truelsen
Email: ian at ihtruelsen.dyndns.org