[Alt-sheff-organising-group] Meeting on Tuesday

Alt-Sheff Collective contact at alt-sheff.org
Sun Nov 20 17:06:48 GMT 2016

Sorry this is last minute if you don't already know about it.

I'm just emailing to ask if anyone can attend on behalf of Alt-Sheff,
at the AGM of Principle 5, on Tuesday?

I've been in Principle 5 for a few months, it's another volunteer
co-op like ours, dedicated to raising awareness about co-operatives in
and around Sheffield. New co-ops are popping up all over the place
now, and I think this AGM might be a good chance for meeting between
people who are in co-ops, and supporters. And we've got a few ideas to
discuss which could be mutually useful.

I know 2.30 on a weekday may be impossible, but can I also ask if you
know anyone in a co-op, or who may be interested, that a word of
invitation from you might encourage them to come?

Union Street
Tuesday 22nd November 2016
2:30pm for 3:00pm start
All the information's on our website;