[Alt-sheff-organising-group] Re Alt Sheff and Regather/ Community Festival Listings

Alt-Sheff Collective contact at alt-sheff.org
Thu Feb 18 09:13:12 GMT 2016

Quoting Trevor
Sounds interesting!

Wondering what the workload implications are for Alt-Sheff (mainly
Jonathan in practice I guess as we 're all so busy).

Could Regather put some worker time into Alt-Sheff so I'ts more of a
two way partnership type thing?

Or money (which might go some way to cover web hosting costs)?

Trevor

---------------------------

Quoting Jonathan
Actually I realise now that Gareth's talking about Festival Listings,
not just Regather "A bit of backstory - historically there has not
been a centralised online location for a community and festival
listings ..."

Is that Sheffield Festivals Network still active? NO - the website's a
year out of date. It was based at Regather, so maybe Gareth's trying
to revive interest in that area; fair enough

Cheers
Jonathan

Quoting Michael