[Alt-sheff-organising-group] Can anyone get to this please? (Next Friday)

Alt-Sheff Collective contact at alt-sheff.org
Fri Apr 29 14:15:38 GMT 2016

Hello everyone,

As you know, Alt-Sheff is a member of Webarchitects Co-operative which
hosts our website (and we don't pay them in full!)

They would like to invite us to our Annual General Meeting: I will be
there anyway, with work, but we **REALLY** need enough people
attending, to get a democratic vote on various things - so I'm asking
if anyone can make it please?

Friday 6th May 2016
6.30 for 7pm start
at Access Space,
AVEC Building, Sidney Street, Sheffield S1 4RG

The meeting will include a review of progress last year, proposed
changes, and a look forward to the future. Refreshments will be
provided. It will be followed by a social in a nearby pub, a chance to
meet the workers and other members, ask questions informally, and talk
about current internet and political issues and projects that people are
involved in. Meeting other members, and experiencing a good
co-operative meeting can be great.

Please let me know if you can make it,
Thanks a lot,
Jonathan