[Alt-sheff-organising-group] Alt-Sheff: Guidance please!?

Alt-Sheff Collective contact at alt-sheff.org
Mon Apr 18 14:16:18 GMT 2016

Hello all,

We've had the following submitted for listing; I need some agreement
on how to respond please?

Business Digital Bootcmp

Monday 16 May, Electric Works, Sheffield. 10:00 - 16:00, £12

Enterprise Nation is running four digital bootcamps across the UK in
2016 aimed at helping small British firms turbo charge their digital
skills. The bootcamps are in Sheffield (May), Nottingham (June),
London (July) and Birmingham (July), delivering training and essential
skills to thousands of small businesses to revamp their digital
capabilities. Attend this full-day event in Sheffield to learn about:
- Building a home online - The ins and outs of social media as well as
content and digital marketing - How Cloud Computing can benefit your
business - Preparing for digital tax data Plus, you will receive £50
per person in Bing ad credits and a free digital health check. For the
full agenda and to book you ticket, visit
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/digital-bootcamp-sheffield-tickets-23822301144
Any questions, please e-mail Ben Hawley on ben at enterprisenation.com

  - -
HOw about if I say

Our aim is "We help to publicise DIY alternatives to global
capitalism; radical, co-operative, not-for-profit, social and ethical
organisations, groups and events with a political focus" so this is
not the right forum to advertise your event. Thanks for considering
Alt-Sheff, but sorry to disappoint you.

OK ???
Cheers
Jonathan