[Alt-sheff-organising-group] Help!! What shall I do about this .... adverts by Ignite Sheffield

Alt-Sheff Collective contact at alt-sheff.org
Sun Feb 8 23:14:49 GMT 2015

Thanks for the various thoughtful responses; it's quite a series of
workshops over Feb and into March ... in the end I uploaded half and
then today I spent a while uploading the rest; I hope I can get chance
to speak to the person face to face, perhaps to explain a bit about
what we do and don't list, but meanwhile I think what they do (
igniteimaginations.org.uk ) is pretty good so I decided to go with it :)

Cheers
Jonathan