[Alt-sheff-organising-group] Alt-Sheff organising group discussion

Alt-Sheff Collective contact at alt-sheff.org
Wed May 7 08:10:48 GMT 2014

Hello everyone,

I'd like to invite discussion on this year's Alt-Sheff meeting.

I've been looking at 2 ways to have a discussion online *withOUT*
loads of emails. Andy's going to email everyone later about a new
online discussion thing called Loomio. Meanwhile, can I invite you to
try this new forum:

http://forum.mykeself.com/register.php
If you want to try it, where it says secret password you'll need to
put: piratesrock

The idea is to have a conversation over a few days, to reach a
decision. You will see the question about Alt-Sheff there.

OK? Thanks :)
Jonathan