[Alt-sheff-organising-group] Alt-sheff organising group: - 3 quick things

Alt-Sheff Collective contact at alt-sheff.org
Wed Jun 4 13:01:46 GMT 2014

Hello everyone, 3 quick things

1. The website is going OK; keeping fairly up to date, updating for
June is almost done. And I'm still writing Alt-Sheff articles for
http://nowthenmagazine.com/

2. This year's meeting: I'd like to suggest we have it in about Sept
if that's OK because I'll be away a bit in July/Aug.

3. You can reply by email if you like, but also Mike's started a forum
to discuss Alt-Sheff at
http://forum.mykeself.com/index

It's pretty good, simple to use, and it's by invitation only: you just
need to create a password. And enter piratesrock as the secret
password. I suggest use your real first name as username, so we know
who's talking.

Cheers everybody,
Jonathan