[Alt-sheff-organising-group] Alt-Sheff group: is this the correct decision?

Alt-Sheff Collective contact at alt-sheff.org
Tue Jul 22 16:49:37 GMT 2014

Hello everyone,

we've had an item submitted and I'm not sure we should list it, details below.
I can't respond, whoever submitted left no email address.

To me it doesn't seem really our focus, not *really* political or
'alternative'
unless anyone thinks otherwise...?

To be honest I'm on holiday I don't feel like following up who the
Bohos are, etc!!!

Any comments welcome
Best wishes
Jonathan

-------DETAILS FOLLOW-------------

Late Summer Evening
Site Gallery, Friday 25 July, 5.30-8pm

Kick start an exciting weekend of live music in the city! The Bohos
play a special live set at Site Gallery's Late Summer Evening Enjoy
bright, zesty summer cocktails Explore the E-Vapor-8 exhibition
out-of-hours Find out more about The Bohos (Maverick pop group from
Sheffield - formerly known as L'Amour Des Rêves)
https://soundcloud.com/thebohos E-Vapor-8 exhibition is curated by
writer, editor and curator Francesca Gavin, looking at the influence
and relationship between contemporary art and rave music from the
early 1990s. “
digitally infused reflections on neo-psych that are as
seductively in your face as they are brazenly off their bonce.”
Guardian Guide Late Summer Evenings continue until 8pm (free entry!)
http://www.sitegallery.org/archives/7250