[Alt-sheff-organising-group] Hello + OK - from JC

Alt-Sheff Collective contact at alt-sheff.org
Thu Jan 16 23:26:08 GMT 2014

Hello - hope everyone's OK

     I'm just emailing to say sorry I emailed out a newsletter without
circulating it to the group to say anything beforehand; unforgivable
error of judgement really but I've been right busy mentally and
physically, and in particular the student who emailed about squatting
was over Christmas and it's a bit of a slow response in mid-Jan, ...

but anyway,

hope that's OK, you should have got it in previous email about 10 or
11pm tonight (Thur 16th) I think the title would be mailing list alt
sheff summat

:) cheers
Jonathan