[Alt-sheff-organising-group] Alt-Sheff meeting (Sat) >> kindly read this >>

Alt-Sheff Collective contact at alt-sheff.org
Tue Oct 1 07:54:53 GMT 2013

Hello everyone,

I'm looking forward to this year's meeting for Alt-Sheff.

It's going to be only about half a dozen people, with 2 of the "tech"
people away so it's been suggested that we concentrate on the
non-technical stuff, then hold a later meeting of the technical folks.
I hope that's OK with everyone?

Whether or not you will be coming on Saturday, will you kindly read
through the following agenda and think if you want to add anything to
be discussed?

Thanks a lot,
Jonathan.

Agenda DRAFT 1
--------------
1. Notes of previous meeting
2. Proposal to have a tech meeting later, separately
3. Events submitted but refused
4. The “look” of the website
5. Bringing in new people; for either content-input, or tech, or
organising group
6. Policy – first draft
7. Publicity – Eg. banner exchange with eg. Sheff Forum/events sites
8. Fundraising
9. Alt-Sheff Guide – discussed before
10. Technical stuff to pass to the tech meeting later
11. Anything else?
12. Next meeting; format? Public? Gig?