[AAA] Artists against austerity 22nd March 7.30

Pitt, Richard A D.A.Pitt at shu.ac.uk
Mon Jan 21 14:59:27 GMT 2013

Dear all

You are on this list because you are against austerity and are an artist (or connected with an artist) If you don't want to be on the list please let me know.  15 artists so far have expressed an interest.

We need a place where artists can meet activists - to influence the art but also to directly aid the grass roots movements against austerity.  Artists can also bounce ideas around ourselves to improve and affect our art for art's sake.

I have booked Cafe Harland for a get together.

I suggest each of us brings something of our craft (where possible) so that we can all see where we are coming from.

We can project stuff on the  wall easily.

Please feel free to invite others - activists and artists

My personal view is that the millionaires' offensive is brutal and doing serious harm to people - but that we should still have fun.

In about 4 ? months time we will possibly need some structures (very boring but...)

Comments and e-mail addresses of interested artists would be very welcome

Dick