[999nhs-coordinators] COORDINATORS TASKS - IMPORTANT

Emma Tyers emma_tyers at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 19 07:27:58 GMT 2014

Good Morning Everybody!
Please could you ALL access the 999 Coordinator Shared Spreadsheet, and have a good read through the new tab I've created called "Coordinators Tasks". This lists out exactly what you need to be doing over the next few weeks. Hopefully there are no surprises. While you are in there, please consider updating your tab(s) of the spreadsheet, which we should be doing on a regular basis.
The Route Signoff deadline is listed (7th July), and also a NEW DEADLINE for the Rally (14th July - you don't need all details pinned down for then, but we need at least time / location for the papers). We also have the number of people you need to find accommodation for - it's about 50! There are a few things outstanding from the core team, in amber, but they are working hard on those for us and they will come through very soon.
I am working from home the next couple of days, so am available to answer any quick questions. Many thanks to those who have been in touch with updates...I will be dropping the rest of you a line very soon.

Spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Akvne1dGXFbGdFM2NmJtSzdKQnR0alpsOWFRYmNxb1E&usp=sharing

Emma x
emma_tyers at yahoo.co.uk