[999nhs-coordinators] CANALS!

Emma Tyers emma_tyers at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Aug 4 14:29:31 GMT 2014

A quick one which I should have included in the last email :-).

The folks at the Peoples Flotilla Against Austerity have been in touch. They are canal boat owners, and they'd like to get involved in some way - cheering us on, offering cups of tea, decorating their boats with banners. Does your route cross a canal? If so, please let me know and I can put you in touch with them. I think getting them involved in some way would be fun, and make for some great photos!

Email me at emma_tyers at yahoo.co.uk. Don’t “reply to all”.