[999nhs-coordinators] COORDINATORS ROUNDUP

Emma Tyers emma_tyers at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Aug 4 14:03:10 GMT 2014

Hi All -

I've changed the name of this from "Tasks" to "Roundup", because it's a list of stuff you already know you have to do. No significant new tasks , just wanted to bring it into one place. Please read and get your tasks done. I don't have time to be chasing people this week. Let me know if you have problems stopping you.

ROUTE SIGNOFF – STRAGGLERS

Bianca Todd , Steve Sweeney and Mark Dee Smith - what's happening with your legs? Are these now signed off? Ann Donlan please could you confirm your late changes are done?

RALLIES

Please could EVERYONE access and update the Rallies tab now. We need a full list of who is speaking where. When high profile speakers approach us centrally (and we've had a few!), we need to know what slots we have free. We will of course tell you if you have someone high profile wanting to speak at your rally, and have done so already with a couple of you.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Akvne1dGXFbGdFM2NmJtSzdKQnR0alpsOWFRYmNxb1E&usp=sharing#gid=31

LOCAL FLYERS

We are getting to the cutoff point for these. If you don't submit details, we won't have time to get these sorted out, and you won't get local flyers. Jo Land is chasing you. You know who you are!

ACCOMMODATION

I can spell it now! Thanks to Geoff Dunbar for his continued work on this.

WEBSITE

Owen and Steve are updating the website, from North to South. Please check it tallies with the map you submitted on the spreadsheet, and details you have sent. If not, shout (it may be because we haven't done it yet, though). I am missing photo etc. from the following folks, please sort this out ASAP:

Martin Wright, Neil Foster, James Eaden, Stewart Halforty, Bianca Todd, Mark Dee Smith

FACEBOOK GROUPS

Find yours here, and start using it, please.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/999-call-for-the-nhs-coordinators/march-event-pages/462469203855552

Ideas:

- update the details in the header - let me know if you don't have access to do so (I've set everyone up I think)

- add the link for tshirts - thanks to Claire Copple for helping out here

- add your local flyer
- remind people to register on the main site

- post it on your news feed and ask others to share

Marchers are starting to contact us, as we're only 2 weeks away from starting the march. Thanks to Jo Ritson for helping to pull together some of the materials for them.

OTHER STUFF

Lots going on with media - Andrew Musgrove will be in touch when he needs you. Check out the 999 Facebook page if you haven't recently, lots of exciting news being posted there regularly.
Things to promote online from our website:

- Donate page

- Video

- T-shirts

Drop me a line directly at emma_tyers at yahoo.co.uk with any questions please. Don’t “reply to all” on this message, it gets messy quickly!