[Bins] Questions to the joi template

Bettina Slottved bettina at slottved.org
Wed Jan 21 14:47:21 GMT 2004

Hi !!

I have just converted my daughter's site to the joi template. It is
beautiful but there are some things that are not as I expected them to
be. Mayby I am doing something wrong, then I hope that you will bear
with me and point me in the right direction.

1. In the binssrc I have specifed to use the pink color scheme but it
doesn't. Doesn't joi support different color schemes?
2. I have provide a homepage in the binssrc but that doesn't work. The
homepage element point to the current page. Is is possible to have the
homepage element point to a specific page and not be relative? This
would be a way to make the pictures part of the rest of the site.
3. I have also provided an email address in the binssrc but the email
element is empty.
4. Via the binsedit I have specified specific pictures to be used as
preview for the albums but it has used the first picture in the folders
instead.

Her site is www.slottved.org/irene, this is the page I want item 2 to
point to, some of the pictures are in www. slottved.org/irene/vokse .

I attach the binssrc so you can see what I am doing wrong.

Thank you in advance.

Bettina

Bettina Slottved
www.slottved.org/bettina